This is where I will document the annoyingly slow ups and downs of this journey called "weightloss"

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat

well today was terrible. well TODAY wasnt terrible, I was. i didnt eat well today, but i DID get some veggies in when i had a veggie fit hit bowl at taco time. i am no closer to overcoming my addiction to food than i was yesterday or last week for that matter. today did not help anything. i was lazy and i had a bunch of carbs.
this blog will be all about my honesty as far as what i did with food each day (even though it will be absolutely boring to anyone but me when they read it) so i have to say that this morning i didnt eat until about noon when mom and i were out shopping and we had lunch in the drivethru at mcdonalds (that word comes up a lot, mcdonalds, i know...) i couldve and SHOULDVE chosen something nice and healthy because there are a few choices that would be preferable and helpful in my journey, but no, i chose chicken nuggets and fries and diet coke. i am terrible. today i do not feel good about myself or my food choices. and christmas is in two days. great.
i think i want to have a goal of 25 lbs off by my birthday. that will be may 25th. good luck.
okay, then after lunch, we came home and i had a cheese stick and ritz crackers (which as the day went on, turned into an entire tube of the ritz crackers and 2 cheese sticks total). my sister and i met my parents (after work) at taco time where i had the diet cokes and the fit hit bowl (rice, cabbage, corn, black beans, salsa. good) for dinner. it was good and healthy. at least i found SOMETHING good to eat that was good for me today.
i know my blogging must sound like i am just complaining about myself and that i am talking about how i eat all this bad stuff. okay, i DO eat bad stuff, that makes me human. and fat. but i really Do want to change, thus the blog. i will try my best to be better and report everything as it happens if you promise not to judge me for my bad days. because i certainly have bad days. more lately than good ones.
and i also finished my christmas truffles. there were six of them with bites taken out of them, but i finished them off today. at least theyre gone now.
christmas is in two days. wish me luck with the snacks, treats, food and drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment