This is where I will document the annoyingly slow ups and downs of this journey called "weightloss"

Monday, December 28, 2009

today wasn't even a good try

let see...what did i eat today that didn't come out of that cookie jar??? hmm...sadly, i think the only thing that wasn't Christmas crap was...pie...nope, that's Christmas crap too...water?
i stayed in my room most of the day doing crafty things with my new Christmas present (scrap booking paper cutter, a "cricut"), blogging, playing "fishville" on Facebook, and being lazy in general. I'll take that shower i needed to take, tomorrow morning before heading over to my awesome friend's house for more craft time.
anyway. i did have some fake pepperoni stuff that is more like summer sausage. still evil food...nope, today was bad too. ugh. why cant i do it? what i really mean is "why am i NOT doing it?". i know i can do this, get the weight off. i have done it in the past and felt awesome because of it. i need to focus in and work my plan and exercise and drink my water. i also really need to start up taking my vitamins again, and the omega 3 oil supplements. maybe my hair crap (dandruff stuff) will get better too then. ugh.
i sit here in my room drinking water because i didn't have liquid today. and I'm thirsty. i know that when I'm thirsty it's supposed to mean that i am already dehydrated. so my plan is to drink water all night. i will not be up all night peeing because...I'm not like that. my body can hold it in and get the sleep it wants, and then when i finally wake up, I'm about to burst. TMI.
well, goodnight dear void. you are a therapeutic outlet for me even when things don't go the way I'd hoped. I'm so glad the Internet came to be. what a wonderful invention.

No comments:

Post a Comment