This is where I will document the annoyingly slow ups and downs of this journey called "weightloss"

Saturday, January 2, 2010

it's a brand new day

today i slept in late because i was up until 230am driving back home from picking up my sister, but anyway. i slept in and woke at about 1pm. my family then went to fred meyer and walmart and the dollar store because they needed a few things and my sister had a gift certificate burning a hole in her pocket. that was fun. we stopped at taco bell and i had two chalupas and a beef taco without sour cream. im really not a fan of white creamy sauces. ever. thats a great thing. i didnt have as much GREEN as i wouldve hoped to choose. i did notice that the place had green beans. maybe next time. i was aware of what i was doing though.
tomorrow morning at 730am (eek, thats early considering it's 2am now) my sister and i are going to go weigh in at weight watchers before she has to be to work at 9am. we've been with weight watchers for a good year now, not that you'd be able to notice...oh well, it's a brand new day. i am finding myself more aware of what ive been putting in my mouth. another step closer to figuring this all out.
next step, incorporate excerise into my day. even if it is sooo cold outside. and wet. it shouldnt matter. nothing should be getting in my way of helping me feel better about myself. nothing. and no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment