This is where I will document the annoyingly slow ups and downs of this journey called "weightloss"

Friday, January 8, 2010

red robin night

today i knew i was going to red robin for dinner with my sister and cousin, so during the day i hoped to eat better, but...
crystal lite
three chicken pieces microwaved (safeway frozen section chicken pieces)
2 sugar free applets
2 pieces of moms homemade fudge. 1 inch pieces.
then at red robin, i had been dreaming all day of the raspberry limeades, so i drank THREE of them. they were yummo.
for dinner i had the chicken caeser wrap with steak fries. it was good as well.
but now im stuffed. not a good idea, to stuff yourself just because you went out to eat.
it is just food. that is my ultimate goal. to convince myself it's only food. fuel for living.
i love myself anyway.
at least today.

No comments:

Post a Comment