This is where I will document the annoyingly slow ups and downs of this journey called "weightloss"

Monday, December 21, 2009

Starting Now

I made this blog to help myself stay accountable to...myself, in my journey to becoming a healthier, happier me. I'll be blogging my way through my weightloss while facing struggles, ups, downs, cravings, feelings, urges and thoughts. I needed a place I could go to where I would be able to document how my days go and how I get through them, so I came up with this blog.
Here we GO!
In the sidebar, I put a picture of myself that was taken just days ago. This I will use as my "before" photo from here on out. I hate seeing it and knowing that it is what I look like HERE AND NOW right today, but that is the point of this journey. Change the image in the mirror by changing the person looking in it.
If nothing ever changes, nothing ever changes...

No comments:

Post a Comment