This is where I will document the annoyingly slow ups and downs of this journey called "weightloss"

Monday, January 4, 2010

driving away from the wreck of the day

Play by play.
breakfast: i was asleep until 12 and went to pick up sam, so nothing.
lunch: beef mexi platter from taco time. consists of beef taco, beef crisp burrito, beans, lettuce, chips and a few mexi fries. diet coke.
snack: 1 cookie, three small pieces of fudge, peanut brittle, diet root beer
after taking sam to babysit in the evening, i watched some tv and thumbed through a library book about domesticity until 930 and then read from a novel until sam called saying she was ready to be picked up. on our way home, she stopped at the store and got me a diet coke and she got chocolate milk.
no dinner (at least formal dinner) was had today.
i sucked in my stomach probably a dozen times today. it was rainy/wet/cold today so i didnt get myself outdoors to go on a walk. i played mario brothers wii with my sister instead. lame substitute. it was nice to remember to suck in. i felt very powerful in doing so because for the first time ever, i sucked in my stomach because I wanted to and not because my mom was telling me i should (though i'm sure she'd be happy to let me know i should be doing it often anyway).
anyway.
that was today.
now im going to read and go to sleep. tomorrow i might knit some socks. or sew a purse. you never know. I never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment