This is where I will document the annoyingly slow ups and downs of this journey called "weightloss"

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

run through of my day today

wake up
breakfast was mcdonalds:
sausage biscuit with egg
hashbrown
diet coke

lunch at home
caesar salad with parmesan cheese and chicken and croutons with caesar dressing
cheezits
diet coke

snack
hot cocoa
cheezits
reeses whips candy bar
1/2 safeway bakery portion (huge) piece of german chocolate cake

dinner
green beans with butter and salt
diet coke

i can see that tomorrow i will have to have a ton of water. my insides are killing me. and have been for two days. constipation...TMI. but it's true. its there and its real.
and greens.
tomorrow i will focus on getting in my water and my greens.
(i dont always get three meals a day, but i do a lot of snacking...)

No comments:

Post a Comment