This is where I will document the annoyingly slow ups and downs of this journey called "weightloss"

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

"...it has always been entirely up to you."

“Don't take my advice. Or anyone's advice. Trust yourself. For good or for bad, happy or unhappy, it's your life, and what you do with it has always been entirely up to you.”

Nicholas Sparks
(THE BEST OF ME)

I had to make a CONSCIOUS effort to refrain from stopping at McDonalds this morning for a $1.09 Diet Coke. It was so hard, but I came right on home to my slimfast breakfast protein shake. It doesn't snuggle me quite like the fizzy diet elixir of my life, but I decided that's what I was going to do, and this time I actually did it.

Seeing as how I have to think things through first in order to make them actually a reality, I think I will have some water next and then for lunch...well, i'll have to see what's in the fridge.

The hours of 2-6 are safe today due to my nannying job. I realize that when i'm helping others, I feed myself less. While nannying, I feed the kids, but rarely partake. They have nasty water where they live, so I have to bring my own in, but that is fine. I love our water here.

Today's challenge will definately be making something out of nothing in the fridge. I know for a fact that Sam has Hot Pockets in the freezer, but NOBODY feels 1) satisfied or 2) good about their lives after eating a Hot Pocket. I will definately steer clear of those.

There are some frozen chicken tenders that I can do something with..?

Here I go into the adventure that is August 14th.


No comments:

Post a Comment