This is where I will document the annoyingly slow ups and downs of this journey called "weightloss"

Sunday, September 2, 2012

it's not all about me. but it should be.

I'm starting to think that change like this (weight loss) only comes when you don't say it outloud. kinda like a birthday candles wish. do you think? that way you can be sure that it is for you and only you that you are changing.
i cant seem to motivate myself just because i've told people. also, just because i went to weight watchers all those years with mom, didnt mean it was FOR ME. it feels like i was going all those years because mom felt that she couldnt do it alone (honestly, not that she was doing it with me there either) and she needed someone with her. so i was going through the motions to support her. wasting the money each month to stay signed up, all the while continuing my bad food habits.
i finally came to the realization a while back that weight watchers wasnt going to work for me for those plain and simple reasons. my heart and my head weren't in it.
i cannot change my body until i find a way to 1)honestly, deep down want to 2) make it about me and nobody else, and 3) bite the bullet and do all those things i know to do in order to lose the weight.
life is complicated. and quite simple. when you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment